WinEd 3.27 is Released
Dave
2024-04-28 15:30:58 UTC
Following its debut at the 2024 Wakefield Show, I'm pleased to announce
the release of WinEd 3.27.
This update formalises a number of changes which have languished in a
[Snippy]

Thanks for the work Steve,
Most of us RISC OS users really appreciate the few developers/maintainers
of RISC OS stuff still doing the work.

Dave
Dave Triffid
F***@Freeaakmaaiil.dee