UTF to Latin
Chris Newman
2023-06-29 12:13:18 UTC

I've been using !UTF8toLatin by Jean-Michelle Bruck. Brilliant & useful
little app.
I can't now remember where I got it. I wanted to thank him. Any pointers?

Regards,
Chris
Paul Sprangers
2023-06-29 15:42:20 UTC
Post by Chris Newman
I can't now remember where I got it. I wanted to thank him. Any pointers?
I got my copy from ChatCube, subdir RISC OS new apps

Paul
https://riscos.sprie.nl
Jean-Michel
2023-06-29 17:49:26 UTC
Bonsoir,
Post by Paul Sprangers
Post by Chris Newman
I can't now remember where I got it. I wanted to thank him. Any pointers?
I got my copy from ChatCube, subdir RISC OS new apps
Paul
Chirs thanks for the appreciation.
Paul I used your image to illustrate the result, I hope you don't mind.

The !UTF8ToLatin app is available here.
https://jeanmichelb.riscos.fr/AppliToolBox.html

TextConvert (in the application workbook) can do other type of
conversions, Enter *TextConvert to get the syntax and the list.
The program only uses UTF8 to Latin1 which I find most useful.

Jean-Michel
Jean-Michel
Paul Sprangers
2023-06-29 18:02:31 UTC
Post by Jean-Michel
Paul I used your image to illustrate the result, I hope you don't mind.
I certainly don't mind. On the contrary!

Paul
https://riscos.sprie.nl
Chris Newman
2023-06-29 19:11:55 UTC
Post by Paul Sprangers
Post by Chris Newman
I can't now remember where I got it. I wanted to thank him. Any pointers?
I got my copy from ChatCube, subdir RISC OS new apps
That's it. I remember now. ChatCube it was. Thanks.
--
Chris