Public Transport Comes To KevNav
David Higton
2022-06-05 16:05:52 UTC
Hi
My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had another
upgrade bringing it to version 1.02
First attempt to run it:

String too long at 615

David
Kevin Wells
2022-06-05 16:53:48 UTC
Post by David Higton
Hi
My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had another
upgrade bringing it to version 1.02
String too long at 615
It appears that version 1.01 was uploaded not 1.02 which should be
uploaded now.

Version 1.01 does not have an option for public transport.

If you send me the contents of boot.scrap.KevNav I will have a look to
see what the problem is.
Post by David Higton
David
--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft
I am not an Alcoholic I am a Drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.
Richard Porter
2022-06-06 13:34:19 UTC
Hi Kev,
Hi
My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had
another upgrade bringing it to version 1.02
I initially got "Unknown file Obey2". After a reboot it just freezes the
desktop.
Richard Porter
Chris Newman
2022-06-06 14:57:33 UTC
Post by Richard Porter
Hi Kev,
Hi
My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had
another upgrade bringing it to version 1.02
I initially got "Unknown file Obey2". After a reboot it just freezes
the desktop.
Latest version working here OK.

Raspberry Pi4 RISC OS 5.28

RiscPC Strong ARMv4 Adjust 4.39 with Unipod
Chris Newman
Kevin Wells
2022-06-13 19:00:09 UTC
Post by Richard Porter
Hi Kev,
Hi
My UK route finding application for RISC OS called KevNav has had
another upgrade bringing it to version 1.02
I initially got "Unknown file Obey2". After a reboot it just freezes the
desktop.
Strange the file type is an ordinary Obey file FEB

It can take a while whilst it checks to see if wget is present.
--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft
carpe cervisium
For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an` Chuck him out, the brute! "