StreetFix Geos Multi Lingual
Dave
2024-07-03 11:00:58 UTC
Hi
My multi national street problem viewing and reporting application for
RISC OS called StreetFix has been upgraded to version 1.08
English
Norwegian
Swedish
Welsh
Also a new country has been added Australia.
[Snip]

Australia has some other language? ;-)

G'day Bruce...

Dave
Dave Triffid
Chris Newman
2024-07-03 11:16:27 UTC
Post by Dave
Hi
My multi national street problem viewing and reporting application for
RISC OS called StreetFix has been upgraded to version 1.08
English
Norwegian
Swedish
Welsh
Also a new country has been added Australia.
[Snip]
Australia has some other language? ;-)
G'day Bruce...
How ya going. S'truth. Bonza job on the old application though. I'm off
for some tucker now. Keep waltzing your Matilda.
Chris
Stuart
2024-07-03 12:00:03 UTC
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
As Chris Newman has pointed out, yes
--
Stuart Winsor

Tools With A Mission
sending tools across the world
http://www.twam.co.uk/
John
2024-07-03 14:24:14 UTC
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine' by
Afferbeck Lauder?

John
--
John
***@blueyonder.co.uk
j dot mccartney atte blueyonder dot co dot uk
Dave

Dave Triffid
John
2024-07-04 09:56:56 UTC
Post by Dave
Post by John
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine'
by Afferbeck Lauder?
John
Naaaa! Language is a can of worms, full of stuff best
left unsaid... :-(
Left unsaid? left unsaid!!

You do realise that this is the internet don't you, Dave. ;)

John
Dave
2024-07-04 17:31:51 UTC
Post by John
Post by Dave
left unsaid... :-(
Left unsaid? left unsaid!!
You do realise that this is the internet don't you, Dave. ;)
John
Well if you are going to be a Handist... :-)

Right unsaid. :-(

Dave

Snip the almost, but now still unsaid.
Dave Triffid
Chris Newman
2024-07-04 09:48:22 UTC
Post by John
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine' by
Afferbeck Lauder?
Wonderful book. S'beufal climb a treely so read it under the eggnishner.
Chris
Chris Newman
2024-07-04 09:52:52 UTC
Post by Chris Newman
Post by John
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine' by
Afferbeck Lauder?
Wonderful book. S'beufal climb a treely so read it under the eggnishner.
Today's pub quiz trivia question. What is a Matilda? (hint: it's not a
woman. Or RISC OS related. I'll shut up now.)
Chris
John
2024-07-04 10:00:02 UTC
Post by Chris Newman
Today's pub quiz trivia question. What is a Matilda?
(hint: it's not a woman. Or RISC OS related. I'll shut up
now.)
I haven't a clue, after all, it's over 50 years since I
read it.

John
John
2024-07-04 09:57:23 UTC
Post by Chris Newman
Post by John
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine'
by Afferbeck Lauder?
Wonderful book. S'beufal climb a treely so read it under
the eggnishner.
Cool man, so cool...

John
Chris Newman
2024-07-04 14:00:57 UTC
Post by John
Post by Chris Newman
Post by John
Post by Dave
Australia has some other language? ;-)
Indeed they have! Haven't you read 'Let's Talk Strine'
by Afferbeck Lauder?
Wonderful book. S'beufal climb a treely so read it under
the eggnishner.
Cool man, so cool...
After I said this thread was not RISC OS related I realized we had users
in Australia and New Zealand so we ought to learn how to communicate
properly with our antipodean colonial friends in the old empire. ;-)
--
Chris